VISA information and invitation letter

If you are a citizen of a country outside the EU, you will in most cases need a visa. List of the countries that need a visa.

General information on how to apply for visa can be found at the Migration board.

In case you need a visa, then you need, among other thing, an invitation to the conference. Participants who registered and paid the registration fee may apply for a Letter of Invitation by emailing